To implement this
1. Create an HTML page with a textbox
3. Add a onLoad event for the HTML page event
4. In the event handler add following code –
5. PopulateHTMControl is executed when user selects an address from the Addressfinder textbox
6. The parameter of the PopulateHTMControl returns various attributes of the selected address
7. Easily map the CRM fields to the attributes returned by the AddressFinder.
Hope this helps!
Hi, We had a requirement to immediately close the Appointment record as completed after creating it. The initial thought was to call Set State Request on the Post Create plugin. That approach gave error. Then we tried passing statecodeand statuscode value as input parameter in Pre Plugin. That approach also didn’t work. Finally we registered a pre update plugin on appointment entity and set the values for statecode and statuscodeattributes. This worked for us. The learning is that on create of Appointment record, update message is also called. Sample Code (Pre Update)
Hope it helps.