I managed to pass CRM 2013 – Customization and Configuration certification in 1st attempt.
Overall there were 48 questions. Questions were majorly around new features like –
1. Business Rules,
2. Business Process
3. Access Teams
Some questions were around solution strategy, views, dashboards and other existing features. I would advise to read the Learning material thoroughly.
Microsoft has confirmed that following certifications are available through Prometric from 19th January, 2014 –
- MB2-700: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications
- MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration
Link to partner source –
– 80542 Customization and Configuration – https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/northamerica/readiness-training/student-training-materials/course80542
– 80587 Technical Deployment and Customization – http://dynamics.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=445874
– 80588 Functional Application – http://dynamics.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseDetail.aspx?courseId=445916
On e-learning –